- Half cup of Plain Flour
- 2 Eggs
- Half a cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoons of Vegetable oil
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 425 F/220 C/Gas mark 7
- Whisk eggs, milk and salt in a bowl. Leave until bubbles have gone.
- Sieve a thrid of the flour into the bowl and whisk. Repeat with next third and final third. You should have a nice batter now.
- Let the batter rest for 10 minutes
- Pour a teaspoon of vegetable oil into small pudding tin or a tablepoon into larger tapas bowl. (I used 3 tapas bowls)
- Put tins or tapas dishes into oven until the fat is slightly smoking.
- Add to tablespoons of cold water into the batter and whisk again.
- Fill each with batter one third full and quickly place in the oven.
- Cook for 20 mins or until golden brown.
- Serve at once. Enjoy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3-12 Serving Size: 3
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 185Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 163mgSodium: 393mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gProtein: 10g