- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Small Onion
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- ½ Teaspoon Paprika
- ½ Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Courgette cut into strips
- 2 Tomatoes, peeled & diced
- 2 potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup of peas
- 1 cup of green beans cut in half
- ½ Lemon
- 100 Grams Almonds, soaked and peeled (optional)
- 50g Green Olives
- 2 Tablespoons fresh coriander & parsley
- In a tajine pot over medium heat, heat the oil and cook the onions, beans, carrots, peas and mashed garlic. Add the parsley and coriander and then add salt and all the spices, stirring occasionally.
- Add one peeled and diced tomato. Stir to blend. Add two small cups of water, cover and cook.
- Finally add the pieces of potato, courgette, tomato and decorate with lemon and then sprinkle with the minced parsley. Cover and cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Decorate with the almonds, which taste best and serve immediately.
Adding Almonds is optional
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 372Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 335mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 10gSugar: 9gProtein: 12g
Nutritional details may not always be accurate